HEL Performance Motorcycle Brake And Clutch Lines
- HEL Performance specialise in the manufacture of all stainless steel motorcycle and automotive brake lines and hoses in over 71 countries around the world.
- With over 3,800 motorcycle stainless steel brake line kits, over 6,000 automotive stainless steel brake line kits and a large range of oil cooler and stainless steel oil line kits, we are sure there will be something in our range for your vehicle.
- The most powerful part of your motorcycle is not the engine - it's the brakes. That's a fact! Consider this - A GSX-R1000 can do a standing quarter mile in 10.8 seconds with a terminal speed of 230km/h - the brakes can do the same amount of work, but in reverse, in just 6.8 seconds - and by fitting HEL Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines you can make them even more powerful.
- The lines are all top quality professional race spec braided stainless steel lines and have a PVC coating bonded to them at point of manufacture to prevent scratching to your bike as well as enhancing it's appearance. We can supply clear coated or a wide range of colours. All banjos and banjo bolts are made from high grade 303 stainless steel so they will not rust.
- Kits are available in two front set up options. Either your standard OEM “over the mudguard” arrangement or the more race styled arrangement with only two lines that run direct from the master cylinder to each calliper. Both options come with the single rear brake line. The kit comes complete with new stainless steel banjo bolts and copper washers to fit straight to your bike.
- The rubber hoses that most bikes leave the factory with will soften after a few thousand kilometres and even perish after a few years and greatly impair your braking power. Replacing with braided stainless lines will greatly improve your bikes braking performance.
- Brake line colours available - Clear coated, Black, Carbon effect, Gold, Tranlucent Red, Solid Red, Translucent Blue, Solid Blue, Kawasaki Green, British Racing Green, White, Yellow, KTM Orange.
Please make sure before ordering that you know the exact/ correct year of manufacture and model of your bike. If unsure please confirm before purchasing. All lines are made to order so are not returnable unless a mistake was made by us. This is in full compliance with distance selling regulations on all goods made to order.
Please email through your enquiry or order.